The techniques implemented for cleaning the CPAP equipment is very convenient as it is easily done by the Soclean CPAP cleaning machine. try soclean CPAP yourself only by applying the following easy methods:
• You need to simply assemble the structure and then you just need to place your mask inside the chamber.
• Close the lid and let Soclean CPAP do the rest with its automated abilities.
• Soclean cleaner mainly uses stimulated oxygen to wipe out 99.9% of the CPAP bacteria, molds, and viruses which are residing in your mask, hose and, reservoirs. The automated cleaning is water and chemical free.
• Most of the full faced masks can be fixed using the SoClean CPAP cleaner and sanitizer machine.
Steps to remember:
Before you try soclean cpap cleaner, you must keep the following things in mind:
• It must be affixed with the reservoir present in the humidifier of the CPAP machine.
• The connection goes through the mask eventually to the unit.
• The unit needs to be turned only when all the connections are done.
• The machine will auto-generate simulated oxygen molecules moving through the mask tube and eventually to the reservoir.
• This runs exactly for seven minutes and that too in a loop manner.
• The inner chamber of the mask and the humidifier are full of lethal oxygen having the ability to kill the maximum number of germs possible throughout the entire way.
At the level when the concentrated oxygen is optimum, mainly in the course of the seven minutes, the machine auto-shuts down the extra supply of oxygen. The operation then continues for few more hours with the oxygen supply cut down. Slowly, the capacity of the present oxygen is degraded with time and it gets back to its normal phase where it is breathable. The machine is ready for use again right after two hours and seven minutes since the operation began. Try Soclean to experience easier life.